4 MINUTES CLEAR EPOXY COMPOUND (EV-804,804-12,ES-805,ES-8046)
4 Minutes Clear Epoxy Compound are two components, non sag, colourless epoxy which cures rapidly to a high hardness epoxy with excellent adhesion to varieties of materials. Ideal for applications to wood, metal, fiberglass, ceramic, glass and other hard plastics. Specially designed to bond and repair a wide range of substances.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and thoroughly roughen.
- Remove caps, pierce end of tubes. Squeeze equal amount of resin and hardener from each tube. Ratio 1:1.
- MIX THOROUGHLY until consistent crystal clear color mixture.
- Apply to the surfaces to be repaired or joined together.
- Not recommended to use above 100°C. If temperature is below 15°C, the hardening time is considerably longer.
- If it is used under low temperature, it takes a longer time to cure; or if the hardener is hardened before using, soften it by hair drier for few minutes