5 MINUTES STEEL FILLER EPOXY COMPOUND (EV-5、ES-56)
Cures and joins things together by a chemical reaction between the resin and hardener. It offers good bonding strength and will harden in approx. 5 minutes and achieve its full strength after 8 hours. It is versatile, shock resistant and tolerant to most fuels and solvents. Ideal application includes repair of wide range materials including metals, wood, concrete, ceramic and etc. It can cure to a tough, steel-filled materials that can be drilled, tapped and sanded.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and thoroughly roughen.
- Remove caps, pierce end of tubes. Squeeze equal amount of resin and hardener from each tube. Ratio 1:1.
- MIX THOROUGHLY until consistent crystal clear color mixture.
- Apply to the surfaces to be repaired or joined together.
- Not recommended to use above 100°C. If temperature is below 15°C, the hardening time is considerably longer.
- If it is used under low temperature, it takes a longer time to cure; or if the hardener is hardened before using, soften it by hair drier for few minutes